That place was crowded! What number were you?
I was in tri-cities today so hung around and went to get the new Harry Potter book at midnight....dang what a crowd there for that time of night.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
That place was crowded! What number were you?
On a side note, I'm pretty sure I saw Harry Potter eatin a big house breakfast at Huddle House yesterday.....
I thought they were children's books? Honestly, I haven't read or saw one of the books or movies.
I guess they are geared toward kids but anyone who likes fantasy would enjoy them
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Mine came today I preordered from amazon..I like em but I ain'y dealing w/ a crowd to get one.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
From what I understand, they're for younger people... but they also have parts that are more for older people, that younger people wouldn't exactly understand.
I can't say for certain because I haven't read them yet!
Got ours at Target. They had thousands of them-$16.88
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The crowd aspect was so interesting that I actually didn't mind it. Had no intention of even going there, just was out there and lucked into an early number, so thought why not. It was an experience just to watch people, absolutely fascinating.
As for the books, they are a fantasy realm and are geared towards children, but written in such a way that adults can enjoy them as well. You don't see to many 600+ page childrens books either [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
rocket, by any chance were you at barnes and noble's, I decided to get some ice cream at the marble slab and saw a huge line....almost all the parking spaces were taken so I had to walk a good distance in the rain....and once I got to the marble slab it quit raining, go figure [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Bookmarks